What is CHANGE LAB ®
There’s something different going on here. This is not the same old lectures and videos. Nope.
We’re talking interactive. We are developing a gamified software classroom for fundraising training-
a fun, crazy, engaging experience. Oh, and by the way, fun and crazy is how we all learn best. We
have invested the past three years into developing a highly engaging learning experience that works.
Developed by senior nonprofit leaders and headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, it is fully
launching in Q3 2022 ( www.yourchangelab.com .)
As a business intern, you will have an opportunity to use your proficient entrepreneurial business
skills and your interest in our educational games for the non-profit community to apprentice with this
exciting edtech product. Responsibilities will include:
• Updating the business plan, elevator pitch, pitch deck and executive summary, as needed
• Review and update financials, assist in preparing grantor/investor information and reports
• Design and prepare reports (overseen by our pro bono CFO)
• Develop grantor/investor updates
• Research and update Angel investor funding list in prep for approaches post launch
• Prepare drafts for application
• Identify and attend funder events to expand network and make important funding contacts
• Arrange and attend pitches with Founder, team members, and business advisors
• Draft personalized pitch content revisions updating and building upon current pitch deck
• Participate in game module team brainstorming, beta testing and design/game feedback,
Must have an interest in business and non-profits. Must have demonstrated good oral and written
business communication skills, as well as proficiency in basic entrepreneurial business
understanding. Ideal candidate is knowledgeable in business development, works well with a team
and independently, has a flexible schedule that allows for 2-3 days per week in the DTLA office:
preference for W-F. Will consider a partial remote. Important that the ideal candidate is interested in
committing to roughly a minimum three-month engagement.
Job Type: Internship. Student course credit is offered, as available with your school, or for non-
students we offer a stipend of $300 stipend/at 3 months of successful work.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in the inbox. Stay tuned for more news from ChangeLab.