What is CHANGE LAB ® ?
There’s something different going on here. This is not the same old lectures and videos. Nope.
We’re talking interactive. We are developing a gamified software classroom for fundraising training-
a fun, crazy, engaging experience. Oh, and by the way, fun and crazy is how we all learn best. We
have invested the past three years into developing a highly engaging learning experience that works.
Developed by senior nonprofit leaders and headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, it is fully
launching in Q3 2022 (www.yourchangelab.com.)
As a social media intern, you will have an opportunity to use your proficient social media and
marketing experience and your interest in games to apprentice with a philanthropy firm and an
exciting edu tech product. Responsibilities will include:
• Research social media ideas, organize content and update social media calendar
• Take photographs, conduct live interviews, where appropriate, and design, edit and post
content for social media content
• Participate in developing the overall social media and marketing plan for the Change Lab
launch and roll out (Q3-Q4 2022)
• Utilize Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other design programs
• Develop marketing materials and participate in marketing project launch ideas
• Write and send a VIP news update
• Participate in game module brainstorming, beta testing and design/game feedback
Must have good oral and written communication skills. Proficiency and experience in social media,
marketing, and visual design. Experience in photography, camera work, video editing desired but not
required. Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, works well with a team, as well as independently, and
has a flexible schedule that allows for onsite in the DTLA office; preference for W-F. Will consider a
partial remote. Important that the ideal candidate is interested in committing to roughly a minimum
Job Type: Internship (school credit or stiped upon completion). Student course credit or stipend for
non-school-affiliated interns ($300 stipend/at 3 months of successful work.) Flexible start and stop.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in the inbox. Stay tuned for more news from ChangeLab.